Having spent many of his formative years in Missouri, USA – Jared finished his degree in Technology and Operations Management in Pretoria, South Africa. His specialities range from Entrepreneurship and Innovation to his meticulous management and business skills. Not your average IT guy, Jared’s hobbies include running, cycling, swimming and spending time with the two ladies in his life, his two Border Collies. WeloveIT’s very own Ironman and company Director.
Jared’s Skill Set:
- Business Administration: Monthly Salaries, Staff KPA’s, Business Strategic Planning, Annual Budget and Forecasting, Monthly and Annual Tax as well as standard fiduciary duties within the guidelines of the companies act.
- Team Leading: Project Planning and Full circle Project tracking.
- Day to Day Operations: Quoting and Application for Tender, Invoicing and Stock Control, SLA management and daily staff administration.
- Client Service: Maintaining service level contracts, fault tracking, communication and resolution, IT systems analyst for large pharma and supply chain businesses.
- Supplier Management: Vetting and checking, negotiating and leveraging bulk purchases, supplier partner responsibilities and product knowledge testing.